21st Century After School Program
In partnership with the Harris County Department of Education and CASE, the Cooperative for After-School Enrichment, Sanchez offers students the 21st Century After-School Program from 4:15 – 6:15 p.m. Monday through Friday. Students learn new skills and discover new abilities after the school day has ended. Snacks are provided at each activity.
- Boxing – Get fit with boxing
- Chess Club – Stimulate your mind and learn the strategic game of chess.
- Creative Expressions – Express yourself creatively with flowers, fruit and crafty ideas.
- Credit Recovery – Self-paced program for students who are lacking credits to pass to the next grade.
- D.J. – Learn what it takes to be a professional deejay.
- Natural Science – Prepare for competition building bridges, towers and race cars.
- Outdoors Club – Enjoy the fresh outdoors and go hiking, backpacking or camping.
- Weight lifting/Fitness
- Zumba – Learn this Latin dance that pumps your heart and body for cardiovascular fitness.
Teachers are available to help students with homework from 7:00 – 8:00 a.m., Monday through Thursday.