Earn $1,000! Refer A Teacher Program….
George I. Sanchez Charter Schools is looking for talented, achievement-oriented teachers to join our exceptional team. You can help!
If you know someone who would be a great teacher fit for the George I. Sanchez Team you could earn $1000 (less taxes) for the referral if he or she is hired.
Employees must refer candidates to Human Resources through the teacher referral program.
- All employees, except Human Resources personnel and managers with hiring authority over the referred candidates, are eligible for the referral bonus.
- The referral date cannot be earlier than the date the job opening is posted. The hiring of a referred employee must occur within 180 days (six months) of the initial referral date.
- The referral must represent the candidate’s first contact with AAMA George I. Sanchez Charter School. Temporary, summer, contract and former employees of AAMA are not eligible candidates for referral awards.
- To be eligible for an award, an employee must submit a referral to Human Resources with a candidate referral form & resume. The candidate’s name must be on the candidate’s official employment application.
- The referring employee must agree to have his or her name used when AAMA contacts the candidate.
- The first employee to refer a candidate will be the only referring employee eligible for payment.
- Only candidates who meet the essential qualifications for the position will be considered.
- All candidates will be evaluated for employment consistent with AAMA policies and procedures.
- All information regarding the hiring decision will remain strictly confidential.
- The Referring Employee must be actively employed by AAMA during the hired candidate’s active employment to receive the referral payment.
- Any disputes or interpretations of this employee referral program will be handled through Human Resources.
- AAMA management has the discretion to change this policy and procedure at any time for any reason without advance notice and to not pay a referral.
- Referral payments will be paid in 2 installments if all above criteria are met:
- $200.00 referral payment made the first pay period after the referral’s first 30 days of employment.
- The remaining referral amount of $800.00 will be paid with the last pay period each May provided the referral and referring employee are still actively employed at the time of payout.
- Mid-year referrals will be handled in the same way.