Affordable Care Act Factsheet
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the Health Insurance?
The Marketplace is a resource where individuals, families and small businesses can learn about their health coverage options, compare plans based on the costs, benefits and other features important to choose a plan and sign up.
2. What do I need to register?
- Your name and date of birth
- Current income and tax adjustments
- Name and address of your employer
- Social security number
- If not a citizen, immigration documents
- Current insurance information, including policy number
3. When is the deadline to sign up?
The deadline for this enrollment period is February 15, 2015.
4. How much does medical coverage cost through the Health Insurance Marketplace?
Each family/individual situation is different. You will have more detailed information once you complete your application. You also have the option to preview plans & prices based on your income.
5. How can I start my application?
- Call Arely Cervantes at 713-926-9491
Visit healthcare.gov to make your request online