LETTER FROM AAMA CEO TO STAFF
AAMA Prevention and Counseling
AAMA’s MAP Department are hosting FREE support group meetings.
- STAY HOME!
- If you must go out, stay 6 feet away from other people!
- After touching ANYthing (ATM buttons, door handle, counter), rub hands using sanitizer with alcohol.
- Do NOT touch your face – especially nose or mouth!
- As soon as you can, wash hands with soap and water, rubbing at least 20 seconds (try singing “Happy Birthday”).
- If you start having any symptoms such as a cough, check for fever every two hours.
- If you have a fever, headache and/or body aches, take ASPIRIN, not IBUPROFEN!
- Call your doctor or COVID-19 Triage line at 713-634-1110 if you display symptoms. ISOLATE.
- Pets won’t get coronavirus, but could possibly pass from an infected person to another.
- Here’s what you can do to prepare your home:
- How to care if someone in your family contracts coronavirus:
1. Humana is waiving virtual visit co-pays through June 7, 2020.
2. You can obtain medication refills early if needed thru 4/8.
3. Humana has a dedicated call center team to answer your questions about coverage, Coronavirus AND help you set up tele-medicine. The Call Center phone number is 1-866-427-7478
4. Humana offers a great EAP-Employee Assistance to help with managing life stresses. Call: 1-800-123-4567.
- Disaster Distress Helpline: 1-800-985-5990 or SMS: Text ‘TalkWithUs’ to 66749 or visit http://disasterdistress.samhsa.gov OR https://www.facebook.com/distresshelpline/
- Women’s Health Helpline – 1-800-944-9962 or visit https://www.womenshealth.gov/mental-health/get-help-now
- The National Suicide Hotline – 1-800-273-8255 or get the Suicide Safe by SAMHSA App in the Apple Store or Play Store