AAMA has extended its closure to April 10, 2020 due to concerns regarding COVID-19. AAMA employees should report to your program supervisor for questions or concerns regarding your work expectations. Please continue to check this page for employee updates. Contact Human Resource if you have benefits questions or need assistance.
LETTER FROM AAMA CEO TO STAFF
- STAY HOME!
- If you must go out, stay 6 feet away from other people!
- After touching ANYthing (ATM buttons, door handle, counter), rub hands using sanitizer with alcohol.
- Do NOT touch your face – especially nose or mouth!
- As soon as you can, wash hands with soap and water, rubbing at least 20 seconds (try singing “Happy Birthday”).
- If you start having any symptoms such as a cough, check for fever every two hours.
- If you have a fever, headache and/or body aches, take ASPIRIN, not IBUPROFEN!
- Call your doctor or COVID-19 Triage line at 713-634-1110 if you display symptoms. ISOLATE.
- Pets won’t get coronavirus, but could possibly pass from an infected person to another.
- Here’s what you can do to prepare your home:
- How to care if someone in your family contracts coronavirus:
1. Humana is waiving virtual visit co-pays through June 7, 2020.
2. You can obtain medication refills early if needed thru 4/8.
3. Humana has a dedicated call center team to answer your questions about coverage, Coronavirus AND help you set up tele-medicine. The Call Center phone number is 1-866-427-7478
4. Humana offers a great EAP-Employee Assistance to help with managing life stresses. Call: 1-800-123-4567.
- Disaster Distress Helpline: 1-800-985-5990 or SMS: Text ‘TalkWithUs’ to 66749 or visit http://disasterdistress.samhsa.gov OR https://www.facebook.com/distresshelpline/
- Women’s Health Helpline – 1-800-944-9962 or visit https://www.womenshealth.gov/mental-health/get-help-now
- The National Suicide Hotline – 1-800-273-8255 or get the Suicide Safe by SAMHSA App in the Apple Store or Play Store