Students prepare for the four computer-based tests in the areas of Science, Social Studies, Reasoning through Language Arts and Mathematical Reasoning leading to the High School Equivalency (HSE/GED).
Due to COVID-19 all classes will be held virtually online from Monday through Thursday.
Class Schedule: April 6 - June 16
9:00 a.m.—12:00 p.m. | 6:00 p.m.—9:00 p.m.
Summer Session: July 13 – September 17, 2021
Fall Session: October 7 – December 17, 2021
Winter Session: January 12 – March 31, 2022
Spring Session: April 6 – June 16, 2022
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must bring an official photo ID (US and foreign IDs accepted)
- Must pre-register first
- $20 Registration fee per semester
- Must attend online orientation
- Must live in Harris County (Texas)