Students prepare for the four computer-based tests in the areas of Science, Social Studies, Reasoning through Language Arts and Mathematical Reasoning leading to the High School Equivalency (HSE/GED).
Due to COVID-19 all classes will be held virtually online from Monday through Thursday.
Class Schedule: April 6 - June 16
9:00 a.m.—12:00 p.m. | 6:00 p.m.—9:00 p.m.
Summer Session: July 17 – September 21, 2023
Fall Session: October 2 – December 14, 2023
Winter Session: January 16 – March 21, 2024
Spring Session: April 3 – June 13, 2024
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must bring an official photo ID (US and foreign IDs accepted)
- Must pre-register first
- $20 Registration fee per semester
- Must attend online orientation
- Must live in Harris County (Texas)