The Work & Learn Center offers career training in design and digital literacy for opportunity youth ages 16-24. In this program, youth and young adults can earn money, learn the basics of Graphic Design, and develop career readiness skills.
Develop new skills and jump-start your career!
Contact us at (713) 929-2350 or email@example.com to learn more.
- Learn Adobe Illustrator
- Develop visual communications skills
- Build a resume and portfolio
- Prepare for job interviews
- Practice workplace behavior
- Meet professionals in the field
- Network with local businesses
- And so much more!
8-week paid training course
Must be ages 16-24
Cannot be enrolled in college or university
Cannot be employed full time