Sanchez Charter School’s middle school program (Grades 6-8) prepares students for a successful transition from elementary school to high school. Students overcome barriers to success through small classes, rigorous instruction, a personalized learning environment and wraparound services such as tutorials, counseling and residential services.
Teachers engage students through project-based learning in which students explore real-word problems while developing 21st Century Skills such as critical thinking, collaboration and communication. The curriculum also includes service learning, which integrates meaningful community service with academic instruction and reflection.
In middle school, students begin exploring college and career paths.
Student Activities and Services:
- Explore different college options by field trips
- Crime Stoppers – Antibullying Assemblies
- College and Career Exploration
- Student social engagement opportunities
- Student clubs
- Guidance counseling
- AAMA-DiNo Program (Prevention Services)
George I. Sanchez Charter School North News
- Starbucks Day of Caring
- Baylor College of Medicine: Cancer Awareness Monologue's
- AAMA's George I. Sanchez Charter School receives CREST Award