A variety of clubs, extra-curricular activities and competitive sports programs assist students with maintaining an active lifestyle, better time management, and an exploration of interests.
Information about eligibility for membership or participation, meeting schedules and specific activities is available from the faculty sponsors listed.
- Cheerleading, Boxing - Ms. Salas
- Dance, Parent Computer Class - Ms. Ruiz
- Yoga - Mr. Corson
- Lego- Ms. Sanchez
- X-Box - Ms. Almendarez
- Weights - Mr. Wood
- Powerlifting - Mr. Trejo
- Reading Cafe - Ms. Harper
- Credit Recovery - Ms. Quintanilla
- College & Career Readiness - Ms. Ticas
- National Honor Society, Chess Club - Mr. Wong
- The Woods Project - Ms. Lockwood